Clamav helps your Xeams to scan inbound and outbound e-mails for virusses, trojans and malware.
I've seen it in action on my own Xeams servers and really stops the bad mails from getting through!
- sudo apt-get install clamav clamav-base clamav-daemon clamav-freshclam the files you need
- sudo dpkg-reconfigure clamav-daemon to open the config set up
- TCP instead of UNIX
- Your port of choice: 3310
- Your IP you wish to let the daemon listen on
- Follow the remaining steps ...
- Set up your Clamav settings in Xeams
- Test and bingo